Friday, December 7, 2012

GREATER Study

Unglued Bible Study Group: GREATER Study: Hello all .    am here  doing the  GREATER Study.  I   have  read Chapter 1. and WOW!  there really is a lot to take in. i sure what to focus on these studies and really get into them i have learned a lot. i am now  on  chapter 2  and  i am reading  1st and 2nd Kings  and  I am on 2nd kings right now.   all the Questions sure make u think   but the one that really  was talking to  me is  Question 2.
If troubled by condemning messages in your head, where do you think they come from  ? {The devil ? Memories of other people"s words? your own self image? something else.
  Well first and for most they come from the devil.  the other thing they come from for me is other people"s
image of me and how they put me down. all my life my family and so called friends has put me down  and i have learned from this study. so many ways to change. i sure want to stop having self doubt of my self  , cause i do not want my daughter to have self doubt of her self , I tell her everyday   how pretty she is  how proud of her  i am of her. i want her to see the posived  of life and not the bad things in life.  all my life i believed what everyone said of me . then when i came  to these studies with melissa  and  all the other wonderful ladies i have been more loving my life. and also when i came to be a mother. i so want more for my daughter then i ever had in my life.
Also  i have learned that i am getting more closer to  God then ever  before. i know  that i should be more a Christian then i am .  i first got saved when i was 14  years old. but never really got into the word of god or anything  until now. thank u father for believing in me and giving me more Chases  in life then i deserve. You are the mindly god. love u so much. i will be back after i read chapter 3 and 4. love each and every one of u ladies. god bless u

No comments:

Post a Comment