Monday, December 17, 2012

greater study

Chapter 3
  Well I have  finished chapter 3
 here are the Questions   for chapter 3
1st.
How has your life sunk to the level of baseline  living of, of merely god  enough in your relationship  with god? In your work or other daily routines ? in your relationships?
 I am not understanding  this Question  . i will try and answer this the best i can
  i think that the everyday routine gets to u sometimes cause it same thing everyday. i try to do something diffent every no matter want it is. i think she u do that then the everything routine would not be so borning and it helps a little.  i try to read the bible everyday and to get in to his word and to focus on him and not myself  as i do a lot of times . i am hoping and i am seeing me grow in the lord more as i do these studies and also with my church . god has bless me with wonderful people in my life.  i am hoping that   i am good enough  for god and i am hoping that i will  have  a better  relationships  with god  more and more . i am hoping with my daily rountine what god is seeing that  my heart is truly forus on him and with the bible studies  and also  getting down into his word that i truly  have faith in him. i am hoping that people  see god in me and see how much i love god.

2. What evidence have you seen that God is still present and aware of what"s going on in your life despite the ways you"ve been stuck in baseline living?
 Well  I would  say with me staying  on line all day   i know  i need to slow down but this  is  my way of staying in touch with my family and friends . i love god so much and i  know he sees Greater things for me. i have really seen a whole lot of change in my self with these studies.

3. Elisha was once just a guy plowing a field , yet at that very time God was  planning to use him . What signs have you seen that God might be working behind the scenes of your life, orchestrating events to set you up for something greater?
He has worked behind  the scenes in my life when he said to me Linda those kids in the nursery  needs you , you need to  work in the nursery . I have always  knew that God has something  Greater for me but as to setting that goal and relizing that it not that hard. I am happy  in my life more than I ever been that  has to do with God and these bible studies and all these  loving wonderful  ladies . blessings

4. Lately has God been calling  you to something greater?[ If so you haven"t heard God call you lately ,give and example of a  time when you heard them call you  in the past]
Yes God has  really called me to do something that really love  to do and that is singing and to Join the choir , the  thing is having something watch my daughter while i am in the choir  I know that seems like  just a excuse  I am not a person  that would ask someone  to watch her.
there has been times in the past that i have wanted  to do more in the church of something for God.

5. Steve Says, you don"t have to get all wrapped up in figuring  out how God"s  calling will come to  you .Just be ready to  respond  in Faith  when it doen"t   , What lesson  have   you learned  about being  ready to respond  to God in faith ?
That  is a tough Question   to ask cause i really do  not know  how to answer  that . In Faith  I would  say be Faithful to God and  to try do his with and to read your bible and pray and with church stuff . God please know that i love you  with all my heart.

 I will get back with you after i am done with chapter 4 .
 god bless all of u.

 

1 comment:

  1. Linda,

    Thank you so much for sharing your heart regarding the answers to Chapter 3 questions in the online study of "Greater." I loved reading how you are growing closer to the Lord through these studies. Discovering God's truth for my life with all these beautiful ladies like yourself has changed my life. I loved how God is using you in the nursery and I will be praying that God will open up a means for you to join the choir. I lovelovelove singing too. There is nothing like raising singing for Jesus. Thank you again sweet sister. I appreciate you so much!

    Blessings
    Kristi Seat
    (OBS Leadership Team)

    ReplyDelete