Friday, December 7, 2012

greater study

I am just finishing chapter 2 Questions and also reading 1st and 2nd kings . that is why i did not have a blog hop  yesterday  i am still reading in 2nd kings.  i have truly learn a lot from this study and i truly think  the question out of all the Questions from chapter  2  is   i do believe all of them  but the one that truly stands out is   Question  2 .. If troubled by condemning messages in  your head , where do you think they come from ?
[ the devil?  memories of other people"s words ? your own self -image? something else. .
Well  I  think  one it does come from the devil. but i have had people in my life that  would bring me down and  for me to hear that all my life  it stays in my head and i believe it and i have then have self doubt. i am so trying to change that  cause i have a 6  year old daughter now and i do not what her to have self doubt about her self. i always tell her that she is pretty and that  i am proud of her. i also think all the above   i do have self doubt  and also    i do think of my own self image  like  do i please people   what do they think of me.  and also with memories  of  my family  and some of my friends that i thought that was my friend. put me down and judged me.  i still think  of this  right now  and want to truly change. i  know and do believe these studies are helping me do that and also helping grow in Christ  I will be back after i finish chapter 3 and 4 . god bless each and every one.
 I  am starting to read chapter 3 and truly feel that i am really getting into this  . I have never been more into focusing on something in my life . i never  have finished anything in my life Until now and i am  truly blessed to be having these studies to help me and it is all to melissa  and all the other wonderful ladies
  where it saids .  I sure can relate about Dragging Behind   I feel like  that everyday  and i know what you mean about the same thing over and over again   i do that now. but i know that god does have a greater plan for me  and he is sure doing it now. first of all i have never worked at my church before at any church that i ever was a member with until  now  i  do Sunday school nursery  3rd and 5th Sundays  . i truly do enjoy doing that. and to see those little kids grow up in  church sure makes me day.
Digging up dull . I  really do not know what to really think of this one  but i  am sure it is something i need to do  or change in my life
  The makeup  of monotony
 yes i have fet to where  everyday thing is getting to me  .but   i have enjoyed these last year or so more then ever because i have felt more into getting into god word and these Bible Studies are helping a whole lot
God is Talking behind your back
 1ST Kings 19 :16
 And  Jehn the son of Nimshi  you shall  anoint king over Israel " and Elisha the son of  Shaphat of Abel-meholah  you shall anoint as prophet  in your place.
becoming  more acutely aware of God"s presence  in your life amen. 
 I so need  and want  to have God"s presence  in my life and i hope and think  i am getting there . it takes  the word and prayer but i am really doing better  at at least one  i need to work on the prayer part. i sure am getting little better at reading the bible more  but i need a lot more work and that also. thank u father for blessing my home and me and my family  with your love and your grace everyday amen.

MY Gut reaction
  my gut reaction  would  be  thanking your father for looking over me and keeping my family and friends safe and protected  and also thank   you father for dieing on the cross for me thank you for everything  you have done  and did and  will do  forever more.  amen

The CLOAK Of your Calling

1 Kings 19 :19,20

19. So he departed from there and Found  Elisha  the son of SHAPHAT , while he was plowing with twelve pairs of oxen before him, and he with the  twelfth . And Elijah passed over him and threw  his mantle on him

20. He left the oxen  and ran after Elijah and said" please  let me kiss  my father and my mother then i will follow you" And he said to him  GO BACK AGAIN, for what have I done to you?
FIND THE BEAT:
 God has called me to be Greater
 well i have finished chapter 3 and have already started chapter 4.
  I  want  to be able to take off  running , running into  something Greater . thank you God for blessing me  with your presents .   that is all for right now    i might be back latter on to add more . love u all and god bless u.

1 comment:

  1. Linda, I can just "SEE" your heart! You are such a sweetheart! God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete