Thursday, November 29, 2012

GREATER Study

Hello all . 
  am here  doing the  GREATER Study.
 I   have  read Chapter 1.
and WOW!  there really is a lot to take in. i sure what to live greater for Jesus
i think alot about my life and the life i had. i sure not proud of my past . but i know  i am a little proud of my
present. i have a loving 6 year old daughter and   have been married for 20 years.
god has bless me with these things. but  for me to be greater for god i sure need to do more.
yes i work Sunday school Nursey  3rd and 5th sunday of every month  . but just to be able and know how to do more.  i need to work  on reading the bible more and to  really get  into praying more.
  thanks to these studies and the group of ladies  really has helped me so much in encorments . sorry about my spelling. god bless u all.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda! I'm so glad your doing a blog! Love hearing your thoughts and you and I are both right on the same page on needing to get deeper and deeper into His Word and praying! We'll hopefully grow together on this!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is a beautiful blog. Love it. You know forget about that past. God has and it sounds like you are burning that plow of the past and you are throwing down nets - a beautiful daughter, a 20-year marriage and all you are doing in church. Love it lady and I agree with you these studies have changed my life this year after retiring last Dec. I went from studying to a leader saying I can't, but I can because I threw down the net. Blessings to you and keep up the blogging and keep loving the King! Debbie W. (OBS Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I don't think you need to "do" more! A happy and healthy marriage and a beautiful adopted daughter - I'd say right now you are "doing" what God has called you to do. Be encouraged and remember when you dream big things, you still have to start small.
    God bless you on your journey. So glad you're joining us.
    Nicki Edwards (OBS Leader)

    ReplyDelete