Thursday, November 1, 2012

 Hello all. well i have read  chapters 10,11,12. and  really a lot to take in but  i know with the lord by my side i can do it.

The question  of the day was ?
Thought vs truth
well here is one thought as always been in my head, and that is am i good wife or mother or anything for that matter.
TRUTH....  I know if i have god in my life that he will make everything better for me and not have those thoughts in my head.  i know that no mother is perfect  but i also know if god is truly in your heart that he will keep you with good spirits and help u though times when u do want to go out of  controe with your kids or with anyone that comes around u . i know at times  i feel god with me when i want to just explode at someone and God is talking to and saying Linda now ,now  calm down everything going to be alright

I accept  the invitation   to  imperfect process.
 i want  to be able to handle things and take it to the lord jesus christ.
and not be ashamed to talk to God.
i know that i am imperfect and no one is perfect although  some people think they are.
i just want to be closer to him and be able to tell him everything and i know he knows it already
but he wants  me to tell him and  talk to him about it.  god i do want to be able to come to u with everything .
and i have tried and i know i failed  and i am going to keep  tying and tying   to i get it to what god wants  not to what i want.  thank u jesus for coming into my life.

 to all the ladies in this study that in my group  on facebook.
 i want  you to know u are forever my sisters and friends and never ever want to not be able talk to u all. god sent u all to me  to build  a bond together and help each other get stronger in the faith  love each and every one of u. god bless u all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Linda for your thoughts. Something for me to think about too.

    ReplyDelete