Thursday, September 27, 2012

Week 3

I  am a new blogger  i so trying to figure this out. i so enjoy this study . i  sure need it
 thank u for doing this  .  i am on chapter 3 in the book  really enjoying  the reading  and also enjoy writing  in my notes  and enjoy talking to the ladies
 I am starting to read chapter 3 in my unglue book.
some times i feel like a prisioner  cause of my emotions cause i keep things inside and when it finally comes out   i come very unglued.  i want to be able  to know how to speak my emotions out so i will not come unglued and be yelling at everyone in site. i have written down some things in this book from chapter 3 and are hoping that i can really  do the things that lisa is talking about.   god bless u all. be back when i read chapter 4  love u and god bless  u all. . i  am   now on chapter 8  and wow  i am so this . i am trying to change my attiude on things and this book and this study is sure helping me.  before i was explode just to raise my voice to get my point across even if i was right or wrong. i want to be right all the time. and i am learning to be able to just  leave things enough alone   and take it to the lord and have him do his job  instead of  me wanting to be the one to do the job.  the points u make in chapter 7   i sure what to be able to do all those and learn how to praise the lord for anything and everything . thank u for being  in my life lord and thank u so much for this study and these wonderful ladies they are like family. love u ladies in  this study so much. god bless u

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I also am enjoying this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i am starting to read chapter 3 of unglued.
    some times i feel like a prisoner cause i keep my emotions in and when it does come out, i tend to Explode and every one. i sure want to learn how to control my emotions and to not get unglued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imperfect Progress! :) That's what it's all about!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. am starting to read chapter 4 . i am going to be so way be hide . i want to ready get this and not rush. i am doing the answers that Lysa ask us to do . and that takes time. i really am so greatful for Lysa and all the study ladies . i am truly feeling better about my self more and more. thank u god for sending me the answer i need and to send me this wonderful ladies . god bless u all

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got done Reading chapter 5. i can so relate to this . WOW. I So needed this . i am a stuffer and i tend to build barriers around me cause i do not express my emotion and i sure to things out of contexts . Ok sorry about that this is about chapter 6. but in chapter 5 i can still relate because i am also a exploder cause i tend to to explode a every thing and i mean everything, i so want to be able to stop this and this study is sure helping me a lot. as i know it is to all of the ladies in this study . love u ladies and god bless u .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing! I hope that this study continues to bless you!

    Blessings,
    Kristen
    OBS Group leader

    ReplyDelete
  7. chapter 6 is so me . with all the steps
    step 1 . Remember who u are. i so was not that way i felt so down and out but after i have been in this study i have really change my whole attiude and all.
    step 2
    Redirect your focus to Jesus. oh i will amit i have not always focus my self to jesus but i am learning more and more how to with this study.
    step 3
    Recognize God"s job isn"t your job
    i sure sometimes think it is mine i want everything to be done now not later and i need to trust god and have him do his job.

    step 4
    Recite thanks and praise to god

    i am so trying to praise him more and more. i sometimes need that boost to help me with this.

    step 5
    Realize reactions determine reach.
    this one will really help me alot . i sure really need this .
    i need to say jesus jesus jesus more and more
    i need to stay in the flow and really have god see his job at work.
    thank u father for blessing me and the ladies in this study.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i read chapter 7,8,9 . well what all to take in.
    i can retate to chapter 9 for sure. i get so jelous all the time and i know it is wrong and not of God but it seems i do it anyways. I am so trying to stop and i have been doing pretty good so far. god is sure helping me with this for sure. i am starting to read chapter 10 and i was always talking bad about my self and believing what everyone said about me. every sense i started this study i have notice that i am more potived about my self and more a peace . i feel more happy about my self then i have ever did in my whole life. i thank melissa for that and also my group ladies as i think of them as family. love each and everyone of u. i will be back again after i read chapter 10 . love u all and god bless

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well i read 10,11,12 of my study book unglued. and really got some real good pointers in this book.
    a thought
    yes i have thought that i am a hobble mom a.
    but the truth is no one is perfect and we all mothers do the best that we can ,and with god by our side we will do very well at that.

    i truly do accept the invitation to imperfect process .I want to be that some one to be able to come to the lord and savor for anything and everything . i know i can but not all the time i do and i know i need to change that. i need to trust him with everything. he has always been there for me i need to be there for him more and more.
    i am glad that i made new sisters and friends with this study and hope to forever have them in my life. i know this is short but my brain just went blank on me. love all of u. god bless .

    ReplyDelete